Meet Other Trainers
Working from home meant we could vary snack and coffee breaks, change our desks or view, goof off, drink on the job, even spend the day in pajamas
I have a passion for fitness and have always loved helping others, so to me it was a no brainer to make a career out of helping others achieve their fitness goals! I enjoy living a healthy lifestyle and equally enjoy seeing others do the same. Living healthy not only makes me feel great everyday, but also keeps me motivated. Come see me and let me help you start achieving your goals!
- Graduated from Bowling Green with a bachelor in Exercise Science
- Spending time with family, going to church, and skiing at the lake
- You can schedule a consultation by calling or texting me at (419)-438-4490 or sending me an email at email@example.com
- Bachelor's Degree of Science in Exercise Science, with a focus in Health and Human Performance from The University of Toledo. I played baseball, football, golf, basketball, and hockey growing up in Toledo. I continue to play softball and hockey now as well.
- USA Hockey certified coach, Internship with St. John’s High School Strength coach in college
- Intern strength coach with Tam-o-Shanter travel hockey
- Internship with Eastern Michigan Strength and Conditioning
- Intern with BGSU Strength and Conditioning.
What fuels your passion for Personal Training?
- As a senior in high school I discovered weightlifting. I realized how big of an impact it had on athletic performance outside of specific skill development, although it was too late for me to think about the next level of athletics. I decided that I wanted to be the one to help others reach their highest potential as an athlete and assist them in making it to the next level!
What motivates you every day?
- The possibility to help someone better themselves as an athlete, or improving someone’s everyday quality of life and making them walk away with a feeling of accomplishment and new found confidence!
What is your favorite or most rewarding part about being a trainer at Fitness 4 All?
- The training culture! Everyone has great ideas and different experiences, being able to learn from everyone is the most rewarding part for me.